CGP LOGISTICS INC.: AN INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDER
- CGP Logistics Inc., is a B to B international freight forwarder established in 2016.
- Its head office is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- International operator for all modes of transport: import as well as export.
CGP LOGISTICS INC., STRENGTHS
- A flexible organization, capable of responding quickly
- A body of shareholders that promotes well-planned development and numerous innovations
- A people-oriented company that is constantly attentive to its clients
ENHANCING OUR EXPERTISE
- CGP Logistics Inc., development is built on employees who are experts in their profession. Our organization is thus built on a solid foundation of expertise in transportation.
- Transporting your goods for import or export while protecting your financial interests and optimizing your commercial interests.
- Investing along with our customers to set up logistics solutions for transportation, so as to support their most technically advanced projects in terms of securing the operation.
- This is done in order to ensure the integrity of the goods.
- The service quality of the transportation forwarder has to remain consistent and requires integration, training, organization and sharing of expertise and experiences with the teams responsible; these things are directed toward the customers’ satisfaction and in turn, the success of the company.
- Investing in technical equipment to secure all types of packing and transportation of goods in any situation, while respecting the integrity of your products.
- Ensuring impartiality in our decisions
- Choosing between transportation modes and companies, ports for loading and unloading, places for stocking and storage; these decisions are made independently and without any obligations from an airline or shipping company.
- Inspections, expertise and guidance are the essential functions of our activities and shall continue to remain our objectives, irrespective of the situation.
- We wish to maintain a high level of service that involves complete transparency with our customers and suppliers.
- It is the responsibility of all our associates to maintain a responsible dialogue with their representatives, in order to develop and strengthen the bonds of trust that we maintain with our customers and suppliers.
RESPECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
- Every day, our responsible actions contribute to saving energy and protecting the environment a little more.
- We practice environmental responsibility by choosing the most economic and least polluting modes of transportation and along with that, by committing to the reduction of paper usage,
- Available upon written request.
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONALIZED SERVICES
- From transport document to customs formalities, our systems are interfaced with the INTTRA platform and port and customs systems
- Strategic advice in order to make transportation an added value as part of your sales strategy
- Quality and compliance inspection before shipping
IT TOOL FOR TRACKING YOUR SHIPMENTS
- E-tracking : track your shipments on our website: www.cgplog.com