CROSS-TRADE: CGP LOGISTICS, A SUITABLE SOLUTION
- Cross-trade, also referred to as triangular trade, is the delivery of goods from a vendor to the user in two different countries or on two different continents without the buyer taking the goods in its possession regardless of its location.
- The entry of countries such as Africa, Europe, Brazil, Russia, India and China into international trade makes this an increasingly referred transport approach.
LOGISTICAL ORGANIZATION AND CROSS-TRADE TRANSPORT: CGP LOGISTICS STRENGHTS
- Expertise in all modes of transport: air, sea and intermodal
- Expertise in niche markets and custom-made projects
- Confidentiality of exchanges
- DDP Delivery (Door to Door)
- Expertise in all types of cargo: regulated products, forest products, glassware, agri-food products, industrial products including non-standard products, etc.
- Port and airport logistics : pre-carriage, bundling, unbundling, neutral repackaging, carriage, redelivery to the consignee
- Management of formalities: air bill, customs, verification of the goods
- Qualitative and quantitative control of the goods